Sonic Blog

Nije pretjerano aktivan, ali nikad se ne zna...

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

The Orphan by Bob

OK. This one is fresh! Bob Solanović just finished his pin-up of The Orphan (a character from Milligan's X-Force/X-Statix) and I decided to share it with you. Bob said he doesn't mind and I said this one is good, it should be published on-line.

BTW, if you missed Milligan's X-Force/X-Statix (which I sincerely doubt, lol) - now is the final time to order those TPBs and enyoj one of the best contemporary comics ride. For me, that one is the greatest title that Marvel had in a long time. Bob is currently reading it (that's an explanation how this pin-up has came to life, lol) and I asked him what're his impressions so far?

Peter Milligan's X-Force reads like a lost Marvel Essential updated for the new century. Milligan simultaniously mocks the clichés of the superhero genre and pays hommage to classic superhero comics. Also, we need more heroes like The Orphan (leader of the X-Force team) who care more about saving people's lives than flag-waving. Both, in comics and in real life.

1 Comments:

  • Genial post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home